Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Money from Blogging!


(This video is taken from a Filipino TV Program "Mel & Joey", just a proof of Filipinos making money out of blogging.)

One of the best way to earn money online is through blogging. People would ask how would you earn in blogging? There are many ways to earn with your blogs. I have known this for quite some time now but never really get through with the details before. The first thing I learned is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a web-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or costumer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing effort. How do this work? It would be very hard to explain the technical aspects of this kind of marketing but to give you an overview, what affiliates do here is they apply for third party websites which offers affiliate marketing and what affiliates do is post the code of ads to the affiliate’s website or blog site. But this did not work for me that easily because to be paid in this program the visitor should have clicked and/purchased the item being advertised. But this kind of program worked for many professional bloggers.

Luckily, I’ve been a recipient of a random email which says that I can earn through blogging. How will I earn that is my question. She showed me a link of her site and I clicked there and saw an article about making money on blogging then she gave a little explanation on how you would do it but I believe it was not enough. So I searched for ways on doing it and found “Google Adsense”. This service of google provides you with all that you would need to advertise and is very user friendly. You would really see how much you earn every day. This is almost the same as affiliate marketing but here you are not just paid because of those who buys the product but you would also be paid because of the impressions made by your visitors to your blog site or website. That makes it very easy. If you want to learn more about “Google Adsense”, you can leave me a message in my chat box (at the right side of my blog site) so that we can discuss it or if I am not online you could email me at flowman315@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from you!

2 comments:

Gene M. said...

nice entry :-) welcome to blogging world! :-)

Anonymous said...

hello... yes, we can ex links...!!! just let me know after you've added me to your links...!

 
ss_blog_claim=eab9aefea3b9e81ab83ca654030fd8c4