Google

Friday, March 21, 2008

New Blog Worth!


My blog is worth $16,936.20.
How much is your blog worth?

Previous Blog Worth


My blog is worth $58,712.16.
How much is your blog worth?

New Blog Worth

I am quite happy with the new worth of this blog. I guess I am doing something right or am I? I'm studying search engine optimization and other stuffs that can increase this blogsite's redearship and traffic. I will be posting tips that would help new bloggers earn their respective rankings on blog directories as well as web directories so watch out for that. Taking it one step at a time. I hope you would stay for updates about SEO and Adsense and all the necessary things that can make one's blog competitive. One tip to all is to join forums, this is one way of earning backlinks to your site and gaining all informations about SEO and other things that you want to know. Just participate in the discussions for you to learn. Ask questions and there would be bloggers that would be very interested in helping you out. Aside from forums, you can also create backlinks by making comments to other blogsites by using Name/URL option when commenting. If you have questions, you may email me or leave a message in this site. That's all for now. Many thanks to all my visitors, readers/subscribers and big thanks to those who gave their comments. I will strive to keep you all updated.

2 comments:

kljs said...

Want to link exchange?

Blog name : Codename : Dreams
Url : http://kennyljs.com/

levian said...

congratulation on the increment !! :D

 
ss_blog_claim=eab9aefea3b9e81ab83ca654030fd8c4